Our student-centered philosophy remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, you will take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Students come first. Our student-centered philosophy means that you matter most at Keiser University.
- Hands-on, practical instruction in health care, business, culinary arts, biotechnology, education, computers and technology, criminal justice, and the legal field.
- Small classes. An emphasis on individualized attention creates a more personal learning environment.
- Associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in professions that are in demand.
- Flexible scheduling. You can attend classes on campus, online, or a combination of both. Many programs can even be completed 100% online.
- Student services. We help you find your new career.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Military-friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to all qualified active-duty personnel, retirees and dependants. Yellow Ribbon Program participant, approved for veterans training.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.