Our student-centered philosophy remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, you will take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Students come first. Our student-centered philosophy means that you matter most at Keiser University.
- Hands-on, practical instruction in health care, business, culinary arts, biotechnology, education, computers and technology, criminal justice, and the legal field.
- Small classes. An emphasis on individualized attention creates a more personal learning environment.
- Associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in professions that are in demand.
- Flexible scheduling. You can attend classes on campus, online, or a combination of both. Many programs can even be completed 100% online.
- Student services. We help you find your new career.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Military-friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to all qualified active-duty personnel, retirees and dependants. Yellow Ribbon Program participant, approved for veterans training.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Our student-centered philosophy remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission
and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
One Class at a Time
Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams,
you will take one class for four weeks before moving on
The scheduling flexibility to take classes on campus, online, or both
Small Class Sizes
Individual attention from a faculty of industry experts
Grants, scholarships, and financial aid available for students who qualify
Private Not-For-Profit University
A quality, career-focused education
Level VI, Regionally Accredited University
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
In-Demand Degree Programs
Associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs
Practical learning experiences to prepare for the modern workplace