Keiser University’s Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program is designed to enhance the professional skills of current and aspiring organizational leaders. The program is aimed at individuals who seek to develop and increase their leadership skills in the contextual areas of their professional lives.
The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program enables students to contribute to leadership roles in the management profession and fosters independent learning. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Examine and apply organizational leadership theories.
- Develop strategic plans to achieve organizational effectiveness and success.
- Evaluate leadership and supervision practices from any work group in terms of human impact and financial impact over the short and medium term.
- Implement and revise motivational practices and systems that meet the strategies and constraints of the work environment.
- Evaluate Financial, Accounting and Economic Data to drive decision making.
Keiser University’s Master of Science in Organizational Leadership degree is offered through our online Graduate campus. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
today to learn more about our Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program.