Keiser University's Bachelor of Science degree in Sport Management is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required for a career in the sport industry. The sport industry is one of the largest segments of the economy, and career opportunities exist in international, professional, amateur, and collegiate sport, as well as in tourism, recreation, and private sport enterprise. The Keiser curriculum focuses on the business aspects of the sport industry, including marketing, management, law, sales, economics, and finance.
Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Market sport, its products and services, for consumer consumption
- Design, implement, and manage sport events
- Identify and utilize trends in sport to manage market strategies
- Apply best practices in sales to improve sales performance in a sport organization
- Assess current issues in sport management and their likely impact on varying sport organizations
- Manage the day-to-day business aspects of a sport organization toward the fulfillment of that organization's mission and objectives
A Bachelor of Science degree in Sport Management could be your first step to an entry-level position in settings including:
- Professional sport teams
- College athletic departments
- Sport communication and public relations firms
- Sport marketing and advertising agencies
- Recreational facilities
Contact Keiser University today to learn more about our Bachelor of Science in Sport Management.