Keiser University's Education Specialist degree in Educational Leadership prepares reflective scholars and capable professionals who apply theory and method to dynamically improve schools under their leadership and, ultimately, the communities they serve. The program fosters lifelong learning and values leadership, ethical and informed decision making, diversity, program evaluation, effective communication, and advancements in technology.
A Master's degree is required for admission into the EdS degree in Educational Leadership.
This program enables students to contribute to the education profession through independent learning, scholarship, and research. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Apply leadership theory and ethical, reflective decision-making to manage and administer schools and school systems.
- Evaluate and apply best practices in instruction using effective teaching practices, emerging technologies, and assessment techniques to achieve optimal educational outcomes.
- Create a shared vision of a learning culture by understanding and responding to the political, social, economic, legal and cultural environment.
- Respond to diverse communities of interest to create a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- Continue to renew and develop expertise in the field of leadership demonstrated by effective written, spoken, and digital communication.
The EdS in Educational Leadership degree is offered through our online Graduate campus. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
Contact Keiser University Graduate School to learn more about our Education programs.