Keiser University’s Bachelor of Science degree in Animation and Game Design prepares students for successful careers in interactive digital media related fields such as video game design and production as well as 3D modeling and animation. Students will acquire the necessary knowledge and practical application of interactive media theory and processes to grow professionally and academically throughout their careers. Concepts explored are character development, 3D modeling and animation, level design, programming languages and interactive storytelling among others.
- Comprehend various programming languages.
- Display the necessary skills to design, model, texture, rig and animate a character to exist within an interactive space through the use of 2D and 3D software and game engines.
- Demonstrate how to organize and execute a multi-phase production through research, implementing time management plans and producing a functioning multi-level video game.
- Generate applied art as well as digital media components to include paintings, sculptures, storyboards, audio and illustrations through the use of design software.
Graduates of the B.S. in Animation and Game Design program can find opportunities for employment in various settings including, but not limited to:
- Video game design and production
- 3D modeling and animation
today to learn more about our Animation and Game Design program.