The Graphic Arts and Design program at Keiser University builds upon interest in the visual arts, design, and communication to help students learn a variety of software applications and design principles in order to create successful design solutions. Graphic artists and designers influence how people see the world, where people shop, how people vote, how people learn, and what people remember.
Successful candidates do not need to have existing art or computer skills. Our graphic art and design program teaches you more than just how to make a great image, video, or web site. The Graphic Arts and Design program teaches you the skills to build a career out of doing what you love.
- Prepare you to perform the various roles called upon in the fields of graphic arts and design including page layout, advertising, video editing, web design, illustration, image editing, and other visual communication technologies.
- Teach you to develop, coordinate, and execute successful design strategies through the use of best practices, applied theory, real world projects, and critique.
- Instruct and prepare you to use a variety of software and hardware tools to create meaningful and marketable design solutions, to expand your creative vision, and to find a balance between individual expression and building a career.
- Provide the foundations in design theory and application that will allow you to continually build upon your skill set and knowledge throughout your career.
Graduates of the A.S. in Graphic Arts and Design program may pursue entry-level positions in various settings, such as:
- Advertising agencies and marketing firms
- Print and electronic publication companies
- Video/film industry and in-house graphics departments
today to learn more about our Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design program.