Keiser University’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree offers master’s-prepared registered nurses a comprehensive program of education aimed at helping nursing professionals meet the unique needs of the communities they serve through the highest standards of care and leadership. With an advanced curriculum and real-world application of knowledge and evidence-based research, nurses enrolled in Keiser University’s DNP program will develop skills aimed at improving patient outcomes through improvements in quality, safety and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Keiser University’s DNP program is flexible enough to meet the demands of busy nurses who want to expand their education while working
- Ideal for motivated, self-directed learners with a passion for knowledge and a drive to improve the health care field
- Keiser University’s DNP program prepares nurses to play key roles in the development of health policy, nursing practice standards and organizational changes aimed at improving health outcomes
- Take specialized electives in one of three areas – education, clinical practice and administration – for expanded career options
- The program is consistent with the AACN Essentials of Doctoral Education for Advanced Nursing Practice, as well as The Doctor of Nursing Practice: Current Issues and Clarifying Recommendations.