Keiser University’s Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Sciences is a practical, career-focused, pre-professional program designed to help you prepare for admission to graduate programs in health care and biomedical science as well as professional schools for:
- Physician Assistant
- Occupational and Physical Therapy
The curriculum meets prerequisite course requirements for these programs and also prepares graduates for entry-level positions in the growing health science field.
A bachelor’s degree in the biomedical sciences field positions you well for a range of careers. The health care job market is expected to grow in the next decade, and a degree in the biomedical sciences can be a good investment for future earning potential.
Students who successfully complete the program can pursue graduate studies or entry-level positions in settings including:
- City, state and federal health/research laboratories
- Pharmaceutical industry, including pharmaceutical sales
- Biotechnology industry
- Clinical and environmental chemistry
- Medical diagnostics industry
- Biological and/or biomedical sciences
For more information about this program, or to enroll, please contact us today ator .