Keiser University’s Master of Science in Information Security offers an intensive graduate program that provides information technology professionals with theoretical and practical knowledge in security concepts such as access control, secure application development, business continuity planning, cryptography, e-commerce regulations, operational, physical, architectural security, telecommunications, and network security.
At the conclusion of the program, students will be able to:
- Manage the use of information security methodologies in the practice of information assurance and risk management.
- Identify areas of security concerns within system and application software.
- Assess the security needs of an enterprise information system and its applications to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of digital data.
- Plan the use of network security using current cryptographic and access control technologies.
- Create information security policies and disaster recovery procedures that conform to moral, legal, and ethical standards.
- Compose physical security methodologies to address system vulnerabilities and apply appropriate countermeasures in response to threats.
Information Security graduates can find career opportunities in private and public organizations. Popular careers in technology security include:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- IT Security Analyst
- IT Security Architect
- IT Security Director
Upon completion of the program, graduate students should be able to take the widely recognized Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam.
today to learn more about how we can help you accomplish your educational and career goals!