Professionals with demonstrated leadership skills and strong technical acumen are in demand. The Master of Science in Information Technology Leadership degree is a career-oriented multidisciplinary program designed to provide a solid foundation in the technologies and practical leadership skills needed to lead and manage the complex technology present in current markets.
Keiser University’s M.S. in Information Technology Leadership program prepares learners to:
- Gain conceptual foundations of leadership skills and technology concepts by establishing a set of core competencies.
- Understand adoption and usage of current and advanced technologies.
- Gain insight into business and technology strategies that capitalize on the complexity of high-level information systems.
- Learn how to manage human and technical resources.
- Develop an understanding of critical security systems, conduct a risk analysis, and evaluate and develop strategies to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Understand models for information technology solutions that affect and influence global e-commerce.
- Explain modern social, legal, and ethical issues in IT.
- Apply organizational change theory to complex organizational challenges.
Graduates of the M.S. in Information Technology Leadership program may choose to work in a wide variety of settings, including:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Information Technology Director
- IT Manager
- Network Systems Analyst
- Network Administrator
- IT Security Engineer
The world runs on technology, and with our Master of Science in Information Technology Leadership, you can prepare to be at the forefront of technology development and management.today to learn more!