The online Master of Science in Nursing program prepares students for leadership in professional nursing practice and patient-centered health care delivery. Designed for RNs who have already obtained their BSNs, the in-depth curriculum aims to develop students’ critical thinking and leadership skills. You’ll learn culturally responsive communication techniques and how to apply scholarly reviewed practices to deliver health care that is caring, holistic and patient-centered. Keiser University’s online MSN program is designed so you can study at your own pace and apply what you’re learning to your workplace.
The Master’s program in nursing will prepare the graduate to:
- Lead change to improve quality outcomes
- Advance a culture of excellence through lifelong learning
- Build and lead collaborative interprofessional care teams
- Navigate and integrate care services across the healthcare team
- Design innovative nursing practices
- Translate evidence into practice
Graduates of the MSN and MSN-FNP programs are also eligible to apply for Keiser University’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program.
Keiser University’s Master of Science in Nursing degree is offered through our online Graduate campus. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
today to learn more about our Master of Science in Nursing program.
* Students looking to enroll into the Master of Science in Nursing program at Keiser University must possess a baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited college and hold a current professional RN license from the resident State Board of Nursing.