Keiser University's online RN to BSN degree program is designed for registered nurses and can be completed in as few as 12 months! This program is designed for registered nurses seeking broader professional responsibilities and career opportunities. Keiser's student-centered approach, flexible scheduling, and online convenience helps you earn your bachelor's degree and balance the demands of attending class with work, family, and other responsibilities.
Keiser University offers the following benefits for RNs:
- Online Flexibility. Complete your RN to BSN online in as few as 12 months!
- Credit for prior nursing education. Licensed RNs may transfer up to 60 eligible pre-requisite credits including 30 eligible nursing credits from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university. Graduates of Board of Nursing approved professional diploma programs may transfer up to 30 eligible nursing credits.
All transfer credit is subject to approval by the Dean of Academic Affairs; please contact the campus for additional information on the transfer credit policy.
- Placement Assistance. The Department of Student Services is dedicated to helping graduates achieve success in the job search process. Assistance is available to help with cover letters and resumes, preparing for interviews, and to provide guidance as you explore job opportunities.
Keiser University provides placement assistance but cannot guarantee employment.
With Keiser University’s online program option, you will be able to fit an RN to BSN degree into your busy life. From 24/7 access to course materials to the encouragement of instructors who truly care about your education, you’ll have the flexibility, convenience and interactive support you need to pursue your degree and career goals.
This program has a strong focus on cultural, political, economic, and social issues that affect patients and influence health care delivery. 70% of upper division program requirements consist of nursing courses (42 of the 60 upper division credit hours), knowledge you can apply to your current and future practice of nursing. You'll get valuable, real-world experience working at clinical sites during the Community and Practicum courses.
Graduates of the RN to BSN degree are prepared for leadership nursing roles in diverse health care settings including:
- Hospital systems and medical practices
- Home health agencies and long term care facilities
- Public health and other outpatient settings
Contact Keiser University today to learn more about our RN to BSN program.
Hands-On Learning for Real-World Practice
“I’m currently a registered nurse in one of the largest hospitals in Florida. I was able to get into this position because of Keiser University.”
- Daniel H.
Keiser University Nursing Graduate
A Quality Education
Graduate, Daniel H., RN, discusses how the quality and hands-on nature of the education he received at Keiser University helped him earn a position into a cardiovascular ICU.