Keiser University’s Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program prepares students with the knowledge and skills to pursue entry-level positions in a wide variety of professions. The principles of psychology are used in nearly every field, from human resources and rehabilitative therapies to educational testing and business practices. The program is a strong foundation for graduate study in psychology and other disciplines of the social and behavioral sciences. It also prepares bachelor’s candidates to successfully apply to professional schools, such as law and business.
Students enrolled in Keiser University’s Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program have the opportunity to develop written and oral communication, critical thinking and research skills. The program is designed to help you:
- Analyze human behavior and mental processes
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of principles of neuroscience as they relate to behavior
- Evaluate psychology research and methods
- Evaluate theories of development throughout the lifespan
- Apply the scientific method to psychological research
- Identify what constitutes ethical treatment of human and animal subjects in research
- Develop an understanding of APA format and writing in the field of psychology
Keiser University's Bachelor of Arts in Psychology is also available through our 100% Online campus. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
Graduates of the B.A. in Psychology program can pursue graduate study or entry-level career opportunities in public and private sectors such as:
- Mental health professions
- Social services and counseling
- Law and Education
- Government and Criminal justice system
- Public relations
- Business management and Human resources
today to learn more about our Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program.